And that is why you either love Superman or hate him, haha.
on the day before valentine’s day this year, my two friends (one male and one female) decided to do a social experiment. they posted the exact same status on facebook and left it up for five minutes, before taking a screenshot to see what reaction they got. I think the pictures speak for themselves.
First of all, can I just call bullshit?
- All the names are blocked out
- We dont know whether the comments are male or female
- There is no way to know if the statuses are private or not
- Each post has three comments each
- Neither post has any likes
- None of the comments have likes either
- How do we know you didnt STAGE THIS?
- Everyone has different friends so even if this was true you’re not proving anything
- Even if this was true, this is one isolated incident
Basically, you’re a fucking LIAR
go ahead read anti-feminism-pro-equality’s ‘about’ section it is comedy gold in that “my brain hurts why did I read this” way. they’re a shithead.
>doesn’t actually respond to the post
>tries to discredit the person calling bullpucky
Nothing to see here.gif
i like to think that hogwarts has a really strong wi-fi signal, but like the stair cases, it keeps moving around. just muggleborns, chillin on their laptops all suddenly stand up together, dash madly to a different corner of the school, and sit down wordlessly like some kind of mind hive flock of pigeons while the purebloods are just so confused
Soulmate tattoo AU where Grantaire’s only says YOU and he doesn’t know what to make of it. Is it a happy you? Is it a ‘oh god no why’ you? Is it an inquisitive you? Why does his tattoo have to be so fucking cryptic?
Then there’s Enjolras, and his tattoo is a fucking A Song of Ice and Fire spoiler and he’s enraged. His little shit of a soulmate fucking spoiled a book that wasn’t even out yet!
So when they finally meet Grantaire learns that YOU was the most menacing, most ‘I’m going to fucking kill you’ you ever said in modern English.
R is terrified.
i can’t wait for december everyone’s gonna start drawing their favorite characters in dorky christmas sweaters again it’s gonna be fantastic
let’s not forget the fluffy fanfics that will be updated every day for the 25 days of OTP
PREEMPTIVE REQUEST TO ALL ITF AUTHORS:
SIMON IN HORRIBLE CHRISTMAS JUMPERS! AND KIEREN IN A HAT/REINDEER ANTLERS! PLEASE AND THANK!
Okay but can I have a really lengthy, in-depth meta about Captain America and his USO girls?
Like how at first these girls are split down the middle on opinions of him… at the start, half are probably thinking this is just a job, just a gig, they’re lucky to find something this cushy during a damn war but god they’re going to have to put up with so much crap from this guy and he’ll probably be a cocky, high-maintenance diva at best or a sexist, womanizing diva at worst. And the other half is probably swooning and hoping they’ll get the chance to hop into bed with that gorgeous Greek god of a man. But the ones who flirt with him soon find he’s a stammering mess of ‘how do converse with dames?’ and soon after give up on trying to worm their way into his bunk because the guy is like a pillar of morality, won’t be budged, won’t compromise.
The girls take bets on whether he’s taken or gay, or both, to the point that it actually becomes a pool between these ladies and the stakes are pretty damn high. They could probably buy some nice war-bonds with that kind of money (snerk). So now some of the girls are probably a little bitter that they can’t be with Steve, but then one night after a show maybe some GI’s get too handsy, or maybe the Senator’s assistant tries to use his position to force one of the dancers into doing something they don’t want, or maybe some fellas got a little too drunk after the show and try their luck. But Steve’s there like some kind of avenging angel, tells the guys to back off, show some respect, no means no. When one sleazeball puts his hand up one of those red-and-white skirts without permission, he clocks the guy so hard he loses three teeth.
After that, the girls collectively just adore him. He’s usually pensive and keeps to himself, reading alone in his room instead of partying and picking up dames, even though they all know he could. He doesn’t drink (even before he knew the serum meant he couldn’t get drunk), but he does offer to escort the ladies back to their rooms after he sees first hand what they deal with on a daily basis. In return, when they see Steve being accosted by a particularly determined gal trying to get into his pants, and he really is just too much of a gentleman to give firm no and walk the hell away, they flutter around him all doting and smiles and accost him back to the hotel. He gives them that little sheepish grin and all his gratitude, and yeah, they have to admit they were completely wrong about him.
Steve Rogers in the modern day being completely supportive of all performers, being a very vocal feminist, and maybe even taking a shine to Stark’s Ironettes. Just not quite in the way Tony does (and maybe he tells Tony to be a little more respectful of his dancers… after all, they’re just trying to make a living).
My first advice would be to
grab a towel and don’t panicstay calm. I know that life seems scary in this difficult time with season three still unconfirmed but it will be okay. I promise.
I would also suggest the following:
- Accept the fact that you will be laughing, crying, and smiling for no reason for the next few weeks. Re-watching will only increase these side effects but it also helps with the withdrawal symptoms of not having more ITF to devour.
- See if any of your friends have watched as well. If not, bully them until they do. We all know they’ll thank you later. If they already have, cry on their shoulder. You don’t even have to ask, they’ll totally understand.
- Find ITF-friendly blogs to follow so that your dash is full of The Redeemed. Frequent exposure to gifsets, fanart, and meta soothes the hurt of not having a season three (YET).
- You will be thinking a lot about the show and what goes on in the episodes, what different scenes mean, etc. Write meta about it. If you don’t like writing meta, go ask meta-friendly blogs what they think so that they will write the meta for you. (ha, smart laziness.)
- Reblog all of the things.
- You will reach a point where you can’t remember if you’ve reblogged the thing or not; reblog it just in case.
- Even if you know you’ve already reblogged it, reblog it again for good measure.
Listen to the Voices of the Redeemed podcast.
You may have to repeat some or all of the steps multiple times for maximum effect but just know that that’s okay. We’re all for you. <3
don’t forget the arm-ring!
these actual lovers and their stupid tragic story ._.
Some graffiti found in Pompeii’s ruins:
- Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
- Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates.
- I screwed the barmaid.
- Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here.
- I screwed a lot of girls here.
- Sollemnes, you screw well!
- Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog.
Nice to see nothing has changed.
I love this.
I am laughing so hard
someone basically wrote “secundus is gay” on the wall humankind has not changed at all